Sunday, August 15, 2010

Tale of a Teen birthday

Not having a plan was the best thing I ever thought of for my oldest child 14th birthday. We knew we were going to dinner and let him pick the place out. He chose the Tokyo Steakhouse Where the chefs cook right in front of you, it was a great experince for a hard to please teen!


Blurry cell pic


For dessert we came home and sang happy birthday and he blew out a candle atop his custom made (by me) cupcakes. 




They were chocolate cake with chocolate ganache and cannoli cream. Yumm!




Then we went to a local fair, Olde Homes Day. I think I saw him crack a smile in public! It was a great way to wrap up the day.




I felt like I was having fun instead of stressing out over the party details! Yay ME!! :) I even went on a few rides myself.





Follow This Blog !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment