Saturday, July 10, 2010

Red, White and Blue 1st Birthday

I had my baby girls 1st bday on the beach, since her birthday is July 3rd I went for a red, white and blue theme. I tried to adapt it to a birthday and had to do it while we were on vacation for a week at the beach. 
 Since we were traving I didnt get to do everything I wanted, thats ok!
 I kept everything simple. 


I did the Marshmallows from an earlier post HERE and a Berry cake.

I had strawberry oreos and red white and blue keebler chocolate chip cookies and store bought sugar cookies shaped like stars on star plates.

Of course I did my Red, white and blue cupcakes from an earlier post HERE
The table


My favors were in a red and blue blinking stars in a striped bag.

(I didn't get a pic of them in the bag)



Follow This Blog !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment