Sunday, June 13, 2010

Test Kitchen ~Cupcakes

I need to practice my red white an blue cupcakes for Ruby's 1st birthday on the 4th of July! I got my inspiration from Skip to my Lou's post Red, White and Blue Cupcakes.


I didn't practice the frosting, that will be for another day.


I just used Betty Crocker white cake mix added my egg whites then separated the mix into different bowls to add the color. 

I started with a little blue, more white and finished it off with the red. I used a rubber spatula to layer the colors, I was surprised that there was little mess. I was happy with that! :)


They layered perfectly! ..hopefully when I do them for the party it happens again!!

YuM!



The test was a success! and my "tester" thought so too...looks like the dogs are waiting for him to drop some!

Follow This Blog !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment